At Cheshire Utility Services we have a highly experienced team of engineers and project managers who will deliver a bespoke, cost effective water installation for your domestic, commercial or industrial project. We’ll ensure that we get water to you right when your development needs it.
With a dedicated project manager to see your installation through from first contact to final connection, Cheshire Utility Services is your one stop service for water and multi utility installation.
We offer a streamlined service that is tailored to the unique needs of your project or development. We work within time frames to suit you and provide a robust, high quality installation delivered by our skilled and expert on-site teams. We will not compromise on materials or safety and we have a long-standing reputation for innovation and technical quality.
At Cheshire Utility Services we understand how stressful and complex utility installations can be and we will work with you every step of the way to ensure that your project is a success, and that your water installation is as cost and time effective as possible. We deliver the utilities you need where you want them, when you want them.
Water Utility Connection Tailored To You
Are you managing a new development? If you are, you know how crucial it is to find a water utility connection you can rely on. It doesn’t matter if your project is domestic, commercial or industrial because the fact is that a trusted water supply is something that almost all buildings need. Here at Cheshire Utility Services, we’re dedicated to working with so that we can thoroughly understand your needs so that we can deliver exactly what you need.
You need a streamlined, efficient, and cost-effective water utility connection, and the only way you can get that is by having a provider who works closely with you. When it comes to your development, you need to know what you’re getting and when you’re getting it. We’re here to provide a water utility connection that is fully synchronized with the rest of your project.
We have experience providing projects of all different sizes with exactly what they need. We promise to deliver bespoke and tailored water services that perfectly matches all your needs. From small domestic developments to large industrial developments, we’ll put together a tailored package of services just for you. When it comes to water distribution and supply, we understand that every project is different and has unique requirements.
Nobody needs a ‘one size fits all approach’. Unfortunately, that’s what some utility providers offer. We aim to be different here at Cheshire Utility Services. That’s why we also offer a full project management service. Our project managers will assess all your needs, your timeframe and your budget in order to get a complete picture of what services you need to have delivered. Then, we’ll offer you a package of suitable contracts for your development, each written and chosen specifically for you. Whether you need meter removal or replacement, legal engagement, network design, new water service connections, or all of the above, we’ll meet your needs.
Our job is to offer a contract that tightly matches your every requirement for a successful water utility connection. We’re here so that you get an efficient and cost-effective connection, because nobody wants to be spending their budget on overpaying for services they don’t need, or wasting time with a provider who won’t deliver everything necessary for a successful development. Our project managers will communicate with you and support you throughout the process, making sure that you get a complete and high-quality service.
Why Choose Cheshire Utility Services?
When you need utility services, the chances are that you don’t have the time to worry about putting your needs in the hands of a provider you don’t trust. What you need are utility connections you can rely on from a supplier you can rely on. That’s why here at Cheshire Utility Services, we aim to be your one-stop utility service company, giving you one less thing to worry about and making your project management easier.
Cheshire Utility Services began when a local developer couldn’t find a utility company that were communicative, reliable, and that offered a personal service. That’s why we started as a business – so that we could take all the time-consuming and frustrating utility processes off your hands, giving you more time to worry about other aspects of your business and allowing you to focus on achieving a successful development. You might be sick of utility companies that aren’t always available and don’t give you the communication you need. That’s why our operations manager is on the other end of the phone 7 days a week in order to give you the support you deserve. We’re dedicated to never leaving our clients in the dark.
We can deal with all your utility needs in one place, whether that be just water utility connections, or a combination of gas and electricity connections too. Our promise is to provide you with an efficient and streamlined service, guiding your utility connections all the way from beginning to end. There’s a lot of stress involved for developers who have to worry about their utilities, and we’re here to help carry that burden for you. You can call us for a free no-obligation quote at any time, and we do everything we can to beat other quotes.
However, free no-obligation quotes and surveys aren’t the only reason that Cheshire Utility Services should be your choice for your utility connections. Some of the other benefits of working with us include:
- Experienced, professional staff – We’re proud to have built a phenomenal team here at Cheshire Utility Services. From our amazing customer service staff to our expert on-site engineers and project managers, everyone here is fully-trained, qualified, and experienced in the industry. Throughout every stage of your utility connections delivery, we’ll support you a high-quality service.
- Qualified, licensed and insured – You don’t want to find and secure utility connections only to find that your provider isn’t insured – this puts your connections and your development as a whole at risk. Fortunately, when you choose Cheshire Utility Connections, you’ll benefit from a provider who not only meets but exceeds all required insurance and licensing. You can have confidence and peace of mind knowing that we have both General Liability and Worker’s Compensation insurance.
- We work on projects of all sizes – We aim to be flexible in everything we do here at Cheshire Utility Services. That’s why we offer a wide and comprehensive range of different utility services, allowing us to tackle jobs of all different sizes. Whether your project is big or small, domestic, commercial, or industrial, we’ll deliver a bespoke service perfect for you. Our dedication is to always tailoring our services to each individual project.
Part of ensuring that your project is covered for any unexpected circumstances or change in requirements is in securing comprehensive utility services. Here at Cheshire Utility Services, we have a wide range of different water utility services, as well as providing gas utility, electricity utility, and telecommunication utility services as well. When it comes to getting the water services, you need to make sure that you have everything you need for your water system and water supply. You might not need much more than old meter removal and replacement, or you might need entirely new water infrastructure installing.
Some of the utility and water services we provide include:
- Temporary builders – Your project might be in a rush to get started. If that’s the case, you can’t afford to be waiting around, even for a full and thorough assessment with a free quote. We’ll help keep your project moving forward with on-site temporary builders.
- Consultation – Our dedication is providing you with a bespoke package of services that meets the needs of your development perfectly. We can’t do that without a full and comprehensive understanding of your project. That’s why we offer full consultation – so that we can give you an accurate quote for your unique package of water services.
- Network design – From construction design to a connection plan for any new infrastructure you’ll need, we’ll support you every step of the way by helping to design your network. From mains water supply connection to submetered supplies for tenants, we’ll help to design what you need.
- Legal & administrative engagement – Depending on the nature of your project, there may be a lot of legal factors to take into consideration. Whether that be regarding your mains water supply connection or the specific utility infrastructure, there can be a lot to think about. Thankfully, Cheshire Utility Services is on hand to provide the legal expertise you might need.
- New utility service connections – Water is a daily necessity, and no matter what kind of project you’re working on, your development is more than likely going to need decent water quality and efficient water flow. What’s more, is that you need this new water utility connection delivering on time and on budget. Here at Cheshire Utility Services, we’ve got the experience and insight necessary to supply the perfect connection for you.
- Water meter removal, replacement, and installation – We can replace or remove old utility meters if needed. We also install entirely new meters when needed. Whether you’re building an entirely new development or replacing old infrastructure, we can make sure you’ve got the meters you need.
- Capacity changes – Knowing exactly what water capacity you’re going to need isn’t always easy. Cheshire Utility Services can put you at ease by providing capacity changes – we’ve done so for networks across the UK over our years in the industry. We’ll help make sure you’ve got the right capacity available.
Get In Touch
Interested in securing flexible, reliable and high-quality utility connections for your development? You’ve come to the right place. Just get in touch with us today to discover how Cheshire Utility Connections can deliver all the utilities you need for a successful project. Our service is bespoke and unique to each client we work with, and we promise full communication and support throughout.